How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My son has not seen his children in 5 months there is a court

Customer Question

My son has not seen his children in 5 months there is a court sitting in March would it be possible to have a fathers for justice person to attend with him with the view of being able tostartseeing them again.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What has happened with the Court Application so far?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this has been ongoing now for three years and it is the fourth time my son has been stopped contact with the children and also our selves the grandparents.cafcas are involved would it be possible for a person from fathers for rights to attend with him in March at the next court sitting. Would be most obliged if you could reply today.

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
You can certainly approach Fathers for Justice and see if they will assist your son but I would strongly advise against it as they are known for a confrontational approach which will not be helpful.
It would be more sensible to approach Families need fathers
Who have a good success rate in this area
Alternatively your son could look for a "mckenzie friend" who could assist him in court
You can read more about Mckenzie friends here
If I can give you more assistance about the case then do please give me further details and I will endeavour to assist you