How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

, I am

Customer Question

dear madam, I am 64 have non curable cancer, my house is going through with the sale had to sell cheap still have a mortgage .I owe 19 k to a friend which will be paid back when the money goes through my bank.then I will transfer this amount direct from my bank to his,however complicated because I shall be moving into an adapted council house soon and need to claim housing benefits what proof do I need to show the housing benefit people.i am on a low pension.also get living disability help due to my complex medical needs.just completed 2 and a half years chemo plus other in remission for the moment do not know how long I have to live.what bit of money I have left after giving back my 19k I should have 8 k left.thank you for any constructive advise.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How much capital will this leave you with please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dear madam, kindly cancel my application with you.i am not pleased with the regards.brenda XXX