How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71133
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

have been persecuted and harassed by pc Catherine hughs of

This answer was rated:

have been persecuted and harassed by pc Catherine hughs of the western bangor team. Iwas severely bashed in by pcs jones and cooper of the same team. theythen put me thtrough this pretend gang rape seen in Caernarvon police station. ~I finally had 4 court appeasrances and 4 interviews and then 100 hours hard labour on moel y chae farm as community service. I was innocent of any crime. I am not interested in the police, I was attacked on the street just for nothing, I would like to seek compensation without more threats from the police. To be honest, I donot accept women as police. They are there just for show, and to cause trouble.
Mervyn Jones ***********
Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.

Jo C. :

On what basis?

Jo C. :

You seem to have been convicted or pleaded?

Jo C. :

If so, what is the wrongful act?

Jo C. :

on the part of the police?

Jo C. :

Can you respond?

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Can you respond now? I have converted this to Q and A as chat doesn't seem to be working.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The wrongful act was on the part of the police. I am willing to respond. The Gwynedd police have inflicted grievous bodily harm on me, and faked a trial which took place on 20th September 2010 at the criminal justice centre in Caernarvon. It was relating to a public order offence (section 4, words, behaviour) during a so called on going police incident, which turned out to be a pretence, a set-up. What action can I take against police criminals.

If the trial took place then it could not have been faked?
They may have given false evidence. But weren't you convicted?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK. It was me who faked it at the trial. I declined a solicitor because I thought it would be nothing and that the judge would let me off because I insulted the police while under torture with a lot of arm wrenching and cuffs clamped over my hands instead of my wrists. Also, I did not expect a uniformed policewoman to be in court. The very sight of them is extremely repulsive to me. So I just had to fake it, i.e not even try properly.

Did they supply false evidence? They used the present participle in all their statements. Nothing was specific and the truth completely blurred.

The truth is I was trying to get out of the way of the police.

Was I convicted? Obviously. But the judge was also unaware that Catherine Hughs had harassed me several times over the course of a year or more, and continued to do so after I had completed the community service, and payed the 250 pounds costs. The judge obviously sees a policewoman as someone completely above the law and cannot do wrong. In fact, the women police are much more likely do get emotional and personal and therefore have no business in the police force.

So the essence of this is that you say they gave false evidence at trial?