How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71053
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i have tried is it possible you could or somebody else i will

This answer was rated:

i have tried is it possible you could or somebody else i will pay a fee no problem

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this

Can you explain your situation a little more please?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi, i shared a youtube clip accidently on google plus instead of sending it to one person in gmail. i deleted my account which ie google+ so my post cannot be seen but the mail notifications were sent out. ive thought about this and wonder could google be notified and redflag the emails that were sent, even if it was to the person who i only intended to contact or and her circle of contacts? if soebody could contact google an =d explain as i have tried contacting customer service it is very difficult

Thank you. What is your legal question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my legal question is could i ask google to red flag the emails that were sent on google|+?

What do you mean by red flag?
Do you mean remove ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes sorry remove, though ive done further research on it and i think her and her circle of friends did not recieve the email notification because they are not in my circle of friends

That isn't really a legal question then.
It comes down to whether or not Google are prepared to assist you. I can see no reason why they would not. It seems reasonable enough.
If they do refuse though then they are not in breach of contract or a committing a civil tort so there would not be a claim against them I'm afraid.
I suppose that you could get a solicitor to write to them if they refuse which may have the desired effect but a court would have no power to force them to remove it.
Sorry if that is bad news
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no thats fine thank you

No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.