How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

There..Having just read a customer review over their mortgage

Customer Question

Hi There..Having just read a customer review over their mortgage mis-sell, i am also in the same situation as (Tony) him. Is it up to me then also to go direct to the Ombudsman. This has been going on since September 2013,
Louise (Moores)
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Alex Watts : Yes you need to complain formally to the bank first.
Alex Watts : If they don't uphold the complaint go to the ombudsman
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?