How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i have been told by the traffic commissioner that before i

Customer Question

i have been told by the traffic commissioner that before i am granted goods vehicle operator's licence (restricted Licence) that i have to attend a operator licence management course,offering the transport manager CPC qualification in goods transport,but i own a scaffolding company and will be driving a 7.5 Ton lorry to my work of place to erect scaffold, lorry driving is not my main job scaffolding is, so is this correct want they are asking for me to do. Kind regards ***** *****

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Are you managing others who do drive vehicles of this specification?