How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71154
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear Jo C,I have considered the advice you favs me on 22nov

This answer was rated:

Dear Jo C,
I have considered the advice you favs me on 22nov 2014 and have decided to do something about it. As letter from you would be more effective than from me please can you tell me what this would cost and approximately how much the court would cost so that I can tell if it would be worth it. Thank you, ***** *****
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
For a declaration of ownership it would be several hundred pounds if you self represent.
I am not allowed to write letters under the rules of this site but if you approach somebody here
and ask for a barrister who has done the top up public access case there will be somebody who can do this for you.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you