How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I'm a mobile hairdresser with full qualifications and my

Customer Question

I'm a mobile hairdresser with full qualifications and my own liability insurance.
Once a week sometimes twice, more than an hour or two I visit sheltered housing flats.The flats are privately owned just to make this clear, the accommodation provides a small room to use which the residents pay the maintenance fees.
I have been going there 5 years at the request of certain residence.
The company that govern the building recently asked me to provide qualification and liability insurance certificates purposes which is fine an totally understandable.
Today they have requested I provide a method statement,bearing in mind that they don't actually employ or pay me services.
my question is how do I stand legally in this matter.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Obvious question do you do anything other than cut hair etc?!