How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to serve a Section 8 Notice on a tenant who is 2 months

This answer was rated:

I need to serve a Section 8 Notice on a tenant who is 2 months rent in arrears.
Can you please send me a Section 8 Notice? I have used one before but in the court hearing the judge had an issue with a section of it so want to check I am using the correct one.
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you. You can find them online here
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish help:

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you