Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
You need to apply to set this aside as soon as possible.
The Court will list the matter .
You have to show there is a genuine dispute
There is based on:
1) There is no copy agreement supplied
2) The agreement is likely to be governed by UAE law
3) The agreement is not governed by UK law
4) There is no evidence of any form of agreement that allows UAE debts to be enforced here
5) You dispute the debt in any event
But you must apply to set aside
Can I clarify anything about this today please?
Yes do it at Wolverhampton County court.
You will need to make an appointment at Wolverhampton CC to apply to set aside if you want to go to the counter.
Does that help?
Great. Can I ask you to rate my answer before you go today, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
If you need more help please click reply
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/