How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Your firm handled my mothers estate in 2002 Mrs. Gwen Brown

Customer Question

Your firm handled my mothers estate in 2002 Mrs. Gwen Brown and my cousin (he was the exec our) has just informed me that he has received a information of some outstanding dividend's and stock that my mother held that does not seem to have been claimed would you please get in touch with him to advise him if you can handle the forms that need filling out and verifying his address isXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThank you help in this matter Rognvald Brown Mrs. Browns son in U.S.A. Type your legal question here

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I’m a moderator topic. It looks like your question was meant another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'M sorry I thought you were with the Company in Edinburgh since I went o . will I still be charged ?????

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
No, I will process a refund now.
Apologies confusion!