How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71050
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Someone has accused of some crime involved with kids i think.

This answer was rated:

Someone has accused of some crime involved with kids i think. I am now followed every and harassed and bullied in way there no proof. What can i do.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't why these people are harassing me. I left work because of health problems and being bullied. But they want me to be sacked so they carrying on investigation telling lies to everyone i known and finding any thing bad in my past and exaggerating and making me look like an villian. At work they put words into my mouth and any joke i did they made it was serious when i was joking. They a harassing and bullying but i have no proof they are doing it. Messages on car driving plates to belittle me as the drive past.

Is this happening in your current workplace?
So they are work colleagues?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not working now. But as i go anywhere they are getting who i meet to do stuff .

If this is a case involving vexatious contact by the same people repeatedly then that is harassment and you can complain to the police.
If it is that there are several people who behave in an unpleasant way then that is not an offence of itself and there is no point in suing repeatedly a large number of disparate individuals.
If you have any evidence that these people are acting at the direction of certain others then you could argue that is harassment but the police will not be interested in anything that complicated I'm afraid.
Can I clarify anything ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is a way of finding out who is doing this. ie my last employer or child protection agency or police ?

Not unless you can identify them I'm afraid.
The police will not investigate unless you can say who is approaching you.
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you