How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

- Could you please advise which type of Law firm I should

This answer was rated:

Could you please advise which type of Law firm I should access to pursue a case for 'incorrect or misleading' term contained in the Terms & Conditions of a Self-Employed Income Replacement Accident/Sickness Insurance policy?
Briefly - I am in hot dispute around their term/condition ' self-employed, benefit is calculated on average monthly gross income' and they are calculating on net profit - obviously to my detriment and clearly against HMRC definitions and International Accounting Standards?
Thank you.
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : If you are seeking to challenge a term a solicitor that deals with civil litigation should be able to help you.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy app
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything about this today please?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you