How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am wanting to leave my husband, we have a business together

Customer Question

I am wanting to leave my husband, we have a business together but I don't know how much I earn as he deals with all the finances. I don't have any individual savings as he controls all of this. I want to set up a new home for both my son and myself but don't know what to do next due to my financial situation. I feel stuck in a unhappy situation both personally and professionally.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your son?
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
What do you do in the business?