How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

. I have been having problem with my property service

Customer Question

hello. I have been having problem with my property service management fees. I have been in arrears since 2007 because they have been refusing to accept partial payment from myself based on my affordability on top of my monthly charges so up to now I am in an endless chain of arrears because they refuse to accept an arrangement comfortable for me to clears my arrears and keep up with my monthly payment to avoid further recorring arrars. what is the best thing I should. pls I need your help. jb leitch is the solicitor of chiltington management limited.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

So are you paying monthly charges in arrears or in advance please?