Hello, the development of the incident is complicated but basically I am thinking to write a letter to a company that I would like to cancel the purchase agreement. The product is a modelling portfolio, and the photography firm has their no cancellation policy claiming it is a bespoke product. I have contacted a modelling 'platform' (not an agency, they say) which gives advice to aspiring individuals, in my case was my daughter, for free. They said they need to assess her and book a test shoot. The test shoot was booked with the above photography firm, and they contacted me and required a deposit of £50 for in case of not turning up and that is 100% refundable - they sent a form for that. On the day of test shoot, after the photo shooting there was an assessment time. My daughter and I were told to come to this very small and closed room where we discussed with the 'assessor' looking at the photos taken. We were told the result was successful, send the portfolio to the above modelling 'platform' for them to assist further. By the way way the portfolio cost xxx - xxxx. They showed us the price chart, and told us we had to make a decision there and then, once we were gone out their door the images will be deleted. I felt pressed, but the person from the 'platform' had been attentive and helpful - I made the decision to purchase a digital portfolio. I went home and sent an email to the 'platform' - I didn't receive a reply for some days so I called the office, she was not available, second time - her colleague answered and she said she would have her call back (but never called back). Then I started to feel suspicious about them, as now they got what they wanted, they dropped us - that's how I felt. As I lost confidence in them, I emailed the photography firm that I stated that I have lost confidence in them and would like to cancel. The next day, I called them and said the same, the same man who spoke to us at the test shoot turned aggressive and rude. He constantly talked over me, talked down to me, demanding an apology from me for calling him or implying him a liar and questioning his integrity - although I never mentioned those things. I called the CAB, and explained. They said I could write a letter to them that I felt pressurised to purchase the goods due to their misleading practice, and communicate with my bank about arranged payments. The adviser told me the letter needs to be posted within 7 or 14 days. I also reported my case as (potential) fraud to an authority, and they said it requires approximately 28 days for them to investigate and get back to me with their findings. In the meantime, I am wondering whether I should stay put not communicating with the 'criminal' (as the authority put it), or should go ahead and write this letter before too late and send as recorded delivery. I would like your professional opinion, and if I should write that letter, then I would appreciate it if you help me with appropriate wording and getting the point across. Thank you, ***** ***** time and patience to read a long description.