How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71132
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I will not quailfy aid am am due in court on the

This answer was rated:

I will not quailfy for legal aid am am due in court on the 18th can I represent myself and ask for a mckenzies friend
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What type of case is this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

production of 9 plants cannabis

You can represent yourself.
We don't have McKenzie friends in the Magistrates Court.
The duty solicitor might be able to act for you under the scheme though.
Jo C. and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you