How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now


Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN IN A MATRIMONIOLL HOME FOR OVER 20 YEARS . she has brought harrestment charges with out violance. The reason being I came out of hospital and she would not pick me up I had to walk home . She was with her boyfriend. I believe she has other men. I am appearing in court for probation on the 12 the and a trial on 18
my question Can i ask for my marital home rights or is she able to bring any junction charges not to enter my home of 20 Years I was overseas when she acquire the residency in her name her sons name. So i am excluded from the residency entitlement. My son is no longer on the list because he has brought a property in Holland/
The property belongs to a housing estate.
I am leaving in a hostel and the court has bail conditions .
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I nend to get to my matrimonial home. I am an Oap. sorry can not pay you any more./ Good bye

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are you both and have you enquired about what your housing options are
(you have already offered the one off payment - there is no extra change for the queries)