How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I make this enquiry on behalf of a Nigerian cultural

Customer Question

I make this enquiry on behalf of a Nigerian cultural organisation based in the UK. One of its officers has sued the others in the County Court, and he is seeking an injunction to prevent the association from electing new officers and from further takings steps to review its Constitution before the present executive committee has run its course. The association seeks legal advice and representation.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law