How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I asked a question about my drink driving past 2 days

Customer Question

I asked a question about my drink driving for the past 2 days now and nothing as been done on it
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had drink driving BAN in 2007 when i was illegal immigrant, in 2009 i got my visa under civil partnership, and i had another drink driving in 2010 july but no prison only BAN, can i only declare 2010 BAN for my naturalisation within 5 years or i have to declare the older BAN in 2007 too.?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
I don't know anything about immigration I'm afraid.
I will opt out for others.