How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10794
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

, with regards ***** ***** Land, I am hoping that through the

This answer was rated:

Hello, with regards ***** ***** Land, I am hoping that through the N316 process that this s established to exist as an asset. If confirmed the next stage as per our conversation will be to put a charge on it and then force the sale of the Land. In order to do this I will need information ie Land Registry details. How do I get this from the defendant? Although not a financial question can I add this on as an additional question to the N316?

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Please note I am a Conveyancing Solicitor as opposed to a litigation Solicitor.

If you are happy to disclose the address, I can check the Land Registry Title Number for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, apologies I though I had asked another solicitor the question with whom I have had previous communication relating to the subject.

Apologies but I will re-post

No worries Pete- I will however be able to give you the Land Registry details, if you want them?


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks I may well come back to you at a future point.

Going through a Civil process at the moment.

Understand the Defendant has a piece of land but have no idea of where it is.

Getting the defendant to attend court for questioning regarding financial matters to see what is what.

appreciate your prompt input and when I have more info I will be in touch.

Kind regards


Thanks Pete

Kind Regards


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I close our session down and give you a feedback rating? There does not seem to be an option

Hi Pete,

I don't expect you to pay me for this, as I haven't answered your question.

I will send this message as "an Answer" and you can then either rate it or do nothing.

Kind Regards


Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you