How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my husband and I have separated many years I am still in the

Customer Question

my husband and I have separated many years I am still in the family home. I have applied for divorce under 5 years separation no contest, its at the stage where he will be served with the papers within the next 6 weeks,I have just told him about this He is now threating to move back in what am I going to do, how will this affect my divorce what I mean is will it still be able to go ahead or does it change things.
Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who owns the property and are there any children involved?