How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

If someone persistently partks directly opposite the entrance

Customer Question

If someone persistently partks directly opposite the entrance your drive is there any redress by informing the police or is there a civil route to make the landlord intervene?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know if it is making it so you are unable to get out?

JACUSTOMER-ciu5q9e3- :

It is a narrow road and the offending vehicle makes it difficult or impossible to enter or leave the drive without having to cross the road and ask for it to be moved

Alex Watts :

Is it a Council owned road or private?