How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

, I have a case going through the courts now, which involves

This answer was rated:

I have a case going through the courts now, which involves Contract Law, Copyright Law & Data Protection.
I am preparing the case myself as I cannot afford a solicitor.
I would like to have Counsel represent me in court
Would that be possible and if so have you got any idea how much it would cost. The case is predicted to go on for 3 days
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
I am commercial lawyer with expertise in Data Protection so can assist with your queries. - to find Counsel to represent you, you need a barrister on the Public Access Scheme. We cannot recommend any through this site but there is a directory at the Bar Counsel of Public Access barristers.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you