How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Telephone advice today on behalf of my son with regard to family

Customer Question

Telephone advice today on behalf of my son with regard to family law - urgent
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain a little more about the background to your question and what has happened please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my son's ex wife has not allowed access to the three young children for 7 weeks. They have joint rrespomsibility for the kids. He has put forward a proposal including regular skype contact etc, When he visited the flat

last weekend (deeply concerned at the total lack of communication from her) he found she had moved. Luckilyu here father knew where they had moved to. My sn called the police as she would not respond at the door. In "retaliation " she has made f outrageous false allegations against him and as a result he has been called to the police station, He will of course have a lawyer with him. I add here that he is a fine and loving father and those lovely children certainly need him. He needs to find a family law solicitor in London - and this should n to court ?

he found a letter at the flat from the local borough council with reference to concern about the youngest child who is 5 - dsue to her aabsences from school and lack of attention in class. A second letter from the council shows that ahe did not keep the appointment with the Council.

His ex wife has a history of violence against her ex husband - he had put up with the abuse and her alcohol consumption for far too long.

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
How far has she moved?