I was accused of claiming benefit and not telling them about

I was accused of claiming benefit and not telling them about my savings i paid nearly eight thousand pounds back that was overpaid to me and now i have received a letter to go to court and am so stressed out what shall i do
Are you asking what sentence you will get?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will i get sentenced for this even though i have paid the overpayment of income support all back i thought the case would of been closed after paying it all back

Yes, you could be prosecuted despite the repayment.
Repaying the sums does not mean they cannot prosecute. It is a fraud like any other. Returning the money does not mean a person cannot be prosecuted for fraud.
The fact that the money has been repaid will be a mitigating feature.
Sorry if that is bad news.