How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

can someone help?not happy had half my hair cut off...I want

This answer was rated:

can someone help?not happy had half my hair cut off...I want to sue the doctor..can you help please?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain your situation a little more?


ok..I was on an air med to guernsey with a bad head wound.Rather than ask me where the pain was, they shaved my head with NO wound in that area..hence no hair on one side of my head.I may need you though, I'm due in court 5th march...for throwing a boot at the ambulance stafff....I would never do that..they let my house bengal out..I have a contract with my breeder she stays in..I had to go and find her..Tina tried to but boots on me,but I'm a bare footed person.I took my boot off, and put it by my tv.yes found my dixie and then they wanted to take my cats away from me.....they are my life..Giradelle black Sapphire and Giradelle Dixie Cihick...cost me £600 per the air fare to pick them up..I hope you parents are doctors and said my head should have been stitched, not glued

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou for your help..what do I do now?

Can you see my response above about issuing a claim?
Also could I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
If you need more help please click reply
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.