How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jo, I'm Lester I need some help quite quickly around

Customer Question

Hello Jo, I'm Lester I need some help quite quickly around a situation I have with my previous business and a current client

OK now I can add some detail. Essentially I need a letter drafting.

I used to run a company (Checkpoint Security Limited) that I put into administration in May 2014. I set up a new limited company (Santles Limited), I then bought the assets of the company from the administrators and began trading.

Now the recoveries division of the administration company are pursuing my main customer for invoices that were unpaid. This is causing me great concern and my customer is very angry.

I need to get a letter over to the recovery company advising that Santles Limited is handling the collector of the monies from the client. the reality is that a couple of jobs were not closed out for various reasons and we are scheduled to close them out over the next 7-10 days, we can then close those invoices out and pay the recovery company, but my customer wants to see a letter from me/my legal telling them to back off.

Hope that's clear

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this?