How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a British citizen and have moved back to the Uk from NZ,

This answer was rated:

I am a British citizen and have moved back to the Uk from NZ, to live. My partner lives in NZ and has a NZ passport and a US passport, we have been together for more than 2 years in NZ. What is the best way to get her into the UK so that she can live and work??

She may apply for a spouse visa provided you meet the minimum annual income of 18,600 pounds per annum and can maintain and accomodate her without recourse to public benefits. Alternatively, you may show cash savings of at least 63,500pounds held in a bank account for 6 months or more.

See here:

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you