How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to get a director removed from a company that has been

This answer was rated:

I need to get a director removed from a company that has been dissolved as he had should not have been a director and the accountant made a mistake, I have asked companies house how to do this and they said that if a court order was to order them to remove his they would be happy to can you tell me how to do this please
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

If the Company has already been dissolved why does it matter that he/she is still listed please?


because he is going for a commercial mortgage and the lenders wont process the mortgage as the company had a ccj


hello ??


hello ???


I really need an answer where have you gone ?????


Hello, how can you just go off line when you haven't answered my question


Alex where have you gone

Alex Watts : I am just considrring this.

OK thank you, ***** ***** do with an answer by 2.30 at the latest please

Alex Watts : You need to apply to the court using form n208
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : you are asking the court that an order that he be removed
Alex Watts : the court will send Companies House a copy and they can respond if they want, generally they do not.
Alex Watts : The court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make the order.
Alex Watts : The cost of the application is £280
Alex Watts : You submit the form to the county court to be issued and served
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you