How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12071
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I am an owner operator of a small one man business. I sell

This answer was rated:

I am an owner operator of a small one man business. I sell vehicle valeting products from a mobile van.I am currently applying for a restricted operators licence. Do I need a CPC licence?
Thank you for your question.
CPC applies to any driver who has a goods vehicle exceeding 3.5 tonnes. If you already have a C1 entitlement you wouldn't be required to take the initial qualification. You would have to complete the 35 hours periodic training requirement.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you