How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

, I am divorced with two children. I have taken them away

Customer Question

I am divorced with two children. I have taken them away on holiday several times now at different times of the year. My X is usually amicable but when I have suggested taking the children away skiing next new year she has said no. Where do I stand regarding booking the trip as I have heard that you can take the children out of the country for up to 28 days. Not sure please help.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what is your ex's objection to the trip?