How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

- Q.3.9 on Form AN - trying to define "judgment under UK

Customer Question

Hi - Q.3.9 on Form AN - trying to define "judgment under UK Immigration Acts." I do not have any judgments within the UK, but before moving here, I lost my house and there was a foreclosure judgment in the USA. Is this relevant?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Yes, you need to declare the judgement against you in the USA.
In 3.9, you have to give details of the judgement, when it was entered and which country.
May I help further?