How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my husbanb is pushing our divorce through on the grounds I

Customer Question

my husbanb is pushing our divorce through on the grounds I purchased a horse and vgot my own interest. I suggested mediation right at the beginning which he didnt want now he has sent a letter referring us to a mediation company that is miles away from me and costs over £100..can I object and ask to change to another company
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is the Mediator close to where your husband lives?