How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3844
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

my partner wants to become a broker selling insurance and

This answer was rated:

hi my partner wants to become a broker selling insurance and gas to domestic and business. please advise does he need a licence and wher can he get information to set all this up. if he needs liccence how does obtain it
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
In order to carry Insurance Broking activities your partner will need to be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
You can start the process at the above link.
Alternatively there are companies that will provide the authorisation (at obviously an inflated) in the interim period while you obtain your own authorisation.
Kind regards
Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you