How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I want to no do I have a divorce case without paying money

Customer Question

I want to no do I have a divorce case without paying money to my ex .I married her in the Philippines 2009 about 9 months later she got in to the uk anyway she has cost me about 70,000.00 over all but I haven't got much proof off it .she left me about 3 years ago and now its going to court which I am dead fritened off as I am 76 years old and my own house and not very well educated .can you tel me what you think off what I said to you .as every see it that she used me to get into the uk and get her passport and driving licence and now that she got every thing she left me and her age is 41 years old .what a ediout I have been.thanks h.rea
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How far have the divorce proceedings reached and what has she asked for?