How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can you answer this question?My current age is 71 - I have

Customer Question

Can you answer this question?
My current age is 71 - I have always been self employed and have given no thought to retiring.( film and TV producer)
My partner is 6 years younger than me, also self employed.
I own a property, which I live in and it is in London. My mortgage stopped but I asked and got two extra years in which to keep the property (July 2016) as I carried on paying the mortgage.
I want to remain in London, BUT to sell and rent would be madness -
Please can you give me some advice about this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please would you refund the £38 you took from the account I stated originally.

I no longer need an answer to my question.

PLEASE would someone call me (020 8444 9574) and I will re state the bank account that needs to be credited.

Thank you