How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire, my solicitors have sent the form to state they

This answer was rated:

hi Claire,
my solicitors have sent the form to state they willno longer represent me,they have asked me to sign and return so they can be removed from the court notice. if I don't sign this does that mean they have no choice but to represent me
Thank you for your question.
No I am afraid all it means is that they will have to apply for a court hearing to ask the Judge to remove them - they will almost certainly ask that you pay the costs of that
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you