/ Madam,My inquiry relates to the term 'no recourse

Dear Sir / Madam,
My inquiry relates to the term 'no recourse to the public funds' on my spouse and children
who has joined with me in the UK few months ago.
Can I as a husband qualify for the Child benefits, Child tax credit and working tax credit?
provided that Im a British citizen residing in the UK.
If I claim the benefits above, will they effect my wife and my children's ILR application in the future in any respect.
Thank you in advance.
Tahir Mirza
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
Yes you can claim the relevant benefits for your children without it effecting future ILR applications
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare,

Can I get this answer in writing, as I want to keep it in my records.

If yes then let me know, I will send you my address Details.

I believe that you can print this thread off - I am afraid we are not allowed other methods of communication.