How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

But if my case has gone tohigh court in london yhey can

Customer Question

But if my case has gone tohigh court in london yhey can demand that the people who went againdt me could have a certain amount of my estate I personally believe thast what has happened you still not answered my question of where in london it would have gone remember the police were involved I understand that the police would have sent a report to london and it was decided in london if this the case is there a windo period eg 5 years or more after they cannot claim waiting for uour reply thanks***@******.***

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law