How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I had a CCJ made against me, which was subsequently set aside,

This answer was rated:

I had a CCJ made against me, which was subsequently set aside, which I have the order for -which clearly states the following
1 The Deafault judgement date 29th August is set aside.
2 The claim is discontinued
3 No order to costs.
But it is still showing on my record, how do I get it removed
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

You need to get a certificate of cancellation from the County Court.

Alex Watts :

Ask them for this. I think there is a small fee to pay

Alex Watts :

Once you have this you then send this to Experian, Equifax and Call Credit

Alex Watts :

It will then be removed

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?


Thanks Alex, hope you are having a good day xxxx

Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you