How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am being gang stalked all the time by United Against Fascism.

This answer was rated:

I am being gang stalked all the time by United Against Fascism. I was beat up by them but the police are helping them. I was blinded by car headlights. This is all because of something I said once on the computer.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know whether you know who the individuals are?


They use different people all the time

Alex Watts : But you know they are from that particular organisation ?



They are getting too powerful like a private army, the police help them If we sued them you could keep the money because I can't afford a solicitor.

Alex Watts : Sadly this is a question and answer site so I can't sue them for you. I can tell you what to do though if that helps?

The police help them so what can I do?

Alex Watts : You need to apply to the county court for an injunction using form N-
Alex Watts : N1
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : And form N16a
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : The court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to grant an injunction.
Alex Watts : If the matter is contested then the court will list the matter for a final trial and give it directions.
Alex Watts : If the court grants an interim order and the organisation disobey it then they will be in contempt of court.


Alex Watts : athey can be warned, fined or sent to prison
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

I was hoping to sue them because they are a big organisation

Alex Watts : Yes when you claim an injunction you can ask for damages as well
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you