How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I got divorced over 12 years ago - at the time she took all

Customer Question

I got divorced over 12 years ago - at the time she took all the money from the sale of our property around 135k I want to sue her for half the money from the result of the sale because she has got the csa on my back for 26k
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Was there a Financial Order made within the divorce proceedings setting out the financial arrangements?
May I ask what you mean when you say "common law"