How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

I need a lawyer that totally specialises in misdiagnosis as

Customer Question

I need a lawyer that totally specialises in misdiagnosis as i am a 61 year old man and told yesterday by GP that i am pemanently disabled.This is all due to a radiographer not seeing i had a broken hip !!!
I am in awful pain after two major opps.Can you recommend a top notch lawyer?
Many thanks,Garry Howard End Manchester
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I ask when the misdiagnosis originally occured please?

Joshua :

Was yesterdays visit to your GP the first time you knew of the radiographers alleged negligence?