How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have received a letter from London Collection and Compliance

Customer Question

I have received a letter from London Collection and Compliance Centre-Further step notice , telling me I own-525.00 for some court case-but its not clear way I own this fee n way is it that case!
How can I proceed in my best entrest?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : i would call them and get the court and and case number.
Alex Watts : THen you can speak to the court and ask what it is about.
Alex Watts : if it's a civil matter you can apply to set judgment aside
Alex Watts : if it's a criminal matter you can file a statutory declaration saying you know noting about it .
Alex Watts : either way the matter can be set aside
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-f667v272- :


Alex Watts : Ok?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: