How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12092
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

How do I establish at law a boundary between two semi detached

Customer Question

How do I establish at law a boundary between two semi detached properties.
I have a copy of the Land Reg Search which is not too detailed and also a conveyancing deed of some years ago, showing the exact boundaty on feet & inches.
I feel that I need to establish this now for any future sale, as my neighbour has disputed the boundary.
***** *****on
01656 786945
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
The way you go about this is to instruct a Land Surveyor. The Land Surveyor will examine the paperwork you have and take ground measurements for you. He will plot the correct boundary on the land, having regard to the title deeds.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.