How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My name is ***** ***** I am trying to find a Lawyer who

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** I am trying to find a Lawyer who would take up my case in a dispute that I have with the Govrnment of Iran regarding their confiscation of land/properties belonging to myself/my family. Can anyone help?

Please also bear in mind that this happened many years ago and I have just managed after many years to get hold of documents relating to this issue.

Also note that the real reason behind the confiscation is my family's religious belief, we are followers of the Bahai faith, Thank you

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for contacting
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Iran, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola

Thank you for getting back it seems that I need to look for a lawyer that specializes in international law, therefore I would like to close my question, The only thing is what happens to the money I have paid?

Please advise


Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Jalal,
We can process a refund for you on request; please confirm.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Yes please, I'd appreciate that,thank you