How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

do you deal with compensation claims over tariff

Customer Question

do you deal with compensation claims for going over tariff
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

JACUSTOMER-i2xlzk4b- :

I was given a life sentence in 1997, spent 1 year on remand my tariff was 18 year. In May 2014 I went on parole board to be told it was being deferred by judge because page was missing from report. A couple of days after deferment I was told page had been found and there was nothing on It. 5 months passed before the next parole board date was to be heard and the Friday 3 days before next parole board was to sit was also cancelled, due to judge being unwell. It took another 6 months before I sat my parole board, because of this I went 11months over tariff. I did get my parole and was released to my sons address on the 3 /3 2015. I hope this explains a little more and will help me in making a claim for compensation for going 11 months over tariff. Yours sincerely ***** *****

Alex Watts :

Just so you know, this is a question and answer site, we can't be instructed, but I can tell you what to do.

Alex Watts :

Is that ok?