How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

If one has been refused leave to appeal in a county court and

Customer Question

If one has been refused leave to appeal in a county court and I wish to appeal a dreadful decision by a Recorder where me the innocent party has been the target of a witchhunt by a former husband -divorced 2009- and he has got people together to lie about me and he lies himself all the time...court docs ,correspondence etc....and I gave my last £18k to my barrister in Oct 2014, so am now a litigant in person I fill in an appellants notice to go to Ct of Appeal in London Does it have to be held there as I live long way from London I have to go to Ct of App to put my documents in personally or can they be registered post ? I am a pensioner.
i have so many questions ..... can I get legal aid if i have a reasonable income ? but all savings gone over 8 yrs on legal s defending myself from a man who has 7caused me domestic abuse of the financial/ psychological kind kind
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is the issue currently before the court?