How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been divorced years and there are a number

Customer Question

I have been divorced for several years and there are a number of outstanding issues that have to be addressed. I have just been handed an application notice for hearing scheduled for next Friday in the Family Court by my ex-wifes Solicitors only addressing the 2 issues in her favour. Do I get a chance to defend/put my counterclaims. I am happy to pay for advice but would prefer to chat it through over the telephone. Is this possible
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What are the outstanding issues?